What's The Buzz?Stay up to date with what's happening in the world of online marketing.
Social Media Strategy & Development
Looking To Harness Social Media For Your Business…
Social Media bridges traditional marketing, public relations and sales efforts, and has become an increasingly important part of the mix. It is an excellent medium for sharing news and information, as well as branding. When utilized effectively, social media is also a networking and business development tool that can help grow your business. As a constantly evolving marketing medium, there is a lot of confusion and uncertainty. At AIB, our goal is to help bring the right solutions and resources to grow your business exposure. Today we are excited to bring clarity to social media.
Everyone is talking about the power of Social Media as a marketing vehicle to drive your business.
We can help you implement strategies and tactics using Social Media (Blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter) to drive your business. In addition, we are always providing our clients with up to date information on new platforms that can provide new avenues of distribution.
Almost everyone is making one key mistake when implementing a social media strategy for their business – We will work with your business to identify where we can implement some tactics to maximize your efforts.
If you are:
- A business owner
- Involved in marketing or sales for your business
- Unsure of where to get started with Social Media
- Starting your home business with little resources to get off the ground
Then you need AIB to:
- Create a true social media program that supports your organization’s goals and strategies
- Focus your approach to all social media platforms so that each tactic works together for your business
- Understand the different categories of social media platforms, and the way each should be used
- Use Facebook and LinkedIn to their fullest potential
- Understand why Twitter is nothing to be afraid of, and how it can actually be used to create business opportunities
- Create very simple marketing campaigns on the major social networks that support your social media programs and strategies
- Understand how each platform can be linked together to create a true Social Internet experience